£35 – 40K DOE & Benefits – London, W10
Are you an Executive Assistant / EA / PA / Personal Assistant? Can you go above and beyond? Do you love the music industry? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join, an independent record label who are currently home to Beabadoobee, Benjamin Francis Leftwich, Wolf Alice, The 1975 and many more. The successful Executive Assistant will be highly motivated and organised and will work closely with the CEO of this record label and artist management company. You’ll never be bored!
The office is based in West London, you would be expected to work in the office 4 days per week and 1 day per week from home.
While the role of Executive Assistant / EA will be the core part of the job, you’ll be working in the new London office surrounded by industry specialists in a supportive environment in which you can learn, collaborate and innovate.
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll have worked in an Executive Assistant / EA / Personal Assistant / PA / Secretary or similar role within the music and creative industry.
- You’ll be sh*t hot with organisation and diary management.
- You’ll understand the importance of excellent client service and total discretion.
- You’ll be experienced with Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- You’ll have a keen ear for the music industry and new artists.
- You’ll be passionate about a long-term career in the music industry.
- You’ll be able to juggle multiple priorities and manage the CEO’s time effectively.
- You’ll have a great appreciation of current music trends and how to maximise the CEO’s time.
As the Executive Assistant / EA you will:
- Be responsible for the management of the CEO’s office, as an ambassador and role model.
- Deal with all incoming communication and ensure information flows in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be responsible for diary management including organising, planning, meeting preparation and hospitality arrangements, including meet and greet, refreshments and room set up.
- Have the ability to host visitors and clients, network with confidence and engage our industry friends.
- Prepare slide decks and information packs as required.
- Maintain an active interest in current trends and themes of the music industry, and familiarity with the CEO’s professional responsibilities as they flex over time.
- Ensure that all output from the CEO’s office is of a high standard, proofread and accurate to ensure sense, good spelling and grammatical accuracy within our brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Understand the organisation of the CEO and arrange travel.
In return the Executive Assistant / EA can expect a great working environment, a competitive salary and super benefits package including 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays! They are passionate about encouraging the best possible and most talented people to join the team – regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or political beliefs. If you like the sound of what you see we’d love to chat. Please submit your CV and a note as to why you think you’d be just who we need to see!