£23000.00 – £28000.00
An Exhibition Graphic Designer is needed to join a small, international creative production agency. Working from their office in Kingston you will play a pivotal role in conceptualising, designing, and overseeing the entire lifecycle of exhibition graphics. Your artistic prowess will extend beyond conventional artwork, diving into the realm of conceptual design that resonates with our clients and their audiences.
In this role, you will be responsible for using Adobe design software to create visually striking exhibition graphics that align with the client’s vision and brand identity. Your role involves leading projects from conceptualisation to completion, ensuring a seamless and visually cohesive experience. It requires a keen attention to detail and precision in producing high-quality artwork suitable for production. As a key communicator, you’ll liaise directly with clients to understand their requirements and present design concepts effectively. Proficiency in Adobe tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is essential for bringing ideas to life. Additionally, you’ll need to manage projects efficiently, create structured workflows, and maintain open communication with clients and team members throughout the process. Overall, this role combines creativity, technical proficiency, and project management skills to deliver exceptional exhibition graphics.
To qualify… You should be an Exhibition Graphic Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio which demonstrates the following.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with a strong emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Portfolio which demonstrates a diverse range of graphic design work.
- Preferred (but not imperative) experience in exhibition graphic design.
- Ability to think conceptually and translate ideas into visually compelling designs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the confidence to engage directly with clients.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Why Join Us:
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and skill development.
- Contribute to unique exhibition experiences that captivate audiences.
If you’re a self-motivated, outgoing designer ready to take on the challenge of creating extraordinary exhibition graphics, we want to hear from you! Simply submit your CV, portfolio, and a cover letter outlining your design philosophy and if we think you might be a great fit, well be sure to get in touch. We can offer many benefits including 20 days’ annual leave plus public holidays, and company closure over Christmas. Pension will apply after the probationary period, and you will auto-enrol in the government company scheme. All details will be provided by the scheme provider. You do have the choice to opt-out. Sick pay follows all statutory rules and any sickness longer than five days needs to be accompanied by a doctors certificate.