£24 – 26k + Competitive Benefits – London, E16
An Exhibitor Service Advisor / Customer Experience Advisor is needed to join a world class venue based near London City Airport. You will utilise your excellent communication skills, to become the customer champion, meeting their needs through the consistent delivery of outstanding customer service.
Hosting over 400 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts fully flexible event halls, conference & exhibition space, a multitude of meeting rooms and the UK’s largest flexible auditorium.
Joining as the Exhibitor Service Advisor / Customer Experience Advisor you will assist the manager in stakeholder management and order handling and processing. On a day-to-day basis expect to manage incoming enquiries including e-mail, webshop (live chat), and telephone, oversee the ordering process from enquiry, to quote, to order confirmation and invoicing; managing data entry and much more.
To qualify… You should be an Exhibitor Service Advisor / Exhibition Services Advisor / Customer Experience Advisor / CX Advisor / Customer Experience Executive / Customer Services Advisor or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar multi-channel customer experience role;
- Excellent organisational skills along with superior communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure;
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people involved in events and coordinate activities.
- You are proficient in analysing and interpreting relevant data via business intelligence tools.
- Experience of working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven.
- The ability to think critically about systems and processes and to adjust consistently as needed.
- You must be a self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is always willing to try new things and think outside the box.
In return the Exhibitor Service Advisor can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), income protection, childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.