£35 – 40k + Competitive Benefits – London, E16
An Exhibitor Service Manager / Customer Experience Manager is needed to join a world class venue based near London City Airport. Expect to utilise your contact centre management experience to deliver a smooth-running multi-channel Customer Experience. In short, you will deliver positive customer outcomes, ultimately improving retention whilst growing revenue.
Hosting over 400 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts fully flexible event halls, conference & exhibition space, a multitude of meeting rooms and the UK’s largest flexible auditorium. They are now seeking an Exhibitor Service Manager to provide leadership, direction and process implementation for the exhibitor services team, with a view to continually improve customer experience and efficient internal workflow.
Reporting to the Head of Event Management the Exhibitor Service Manager will be instrumental in formulating and setting objectives and KPIs in a multi-channel exhibitor sales environment. Whether you are managing processes for exhibitor order management; managing incoming enquiries (e-mail, webshop (live chat), and telephone); managing the ordering process from enquiry, to quote, to order confirmation and invoicing; planning and managing service resource or being a champion for the customer, it will be your strong leadership skills that deliver superb customer experiences.
To qualify… You should be an Exhibitor Service Manager / Customer Experience Manager / Exhibition Manager / CX Manager / Customer Success Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in leading a multi-channel Customer Experience function.
- Proven experience of managing a multi-channel contact centre.
- The ability to coach, train and lead direct reports, managing and improving performance where necessary.
- You are proficient in analysing and interpreting relevant data via business intelligence tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for Contact Centres.
- Working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven.
- The ability to think critically about systems and processes and to adjust consistently as needed.
- Working to deadlines that reach beyond core working hours.
- Strong, proven leadership and coaching capabilities.
In return the Exhibitor Service Manager can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), income protection, childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.