£25-30k (£50k Y1 OTE) + Benefits – North East England, North East
A Field Sales Executive / Regional Sales Representative is needed to join a leading design, content and marketing agency who specialise in the education sector. Covering Newcastle and the North East you will be out and about meeting customers (primary, secondary, sixth form, academies and independent schools), building rapport and generating sales.
With more than 20 years of experience and a proven back catalogue of amazing work behind them this unique agency produce bespoke projects that push the boundaries of creativity in the education sector. With strong growth forecasts and a series of impressive client wins they are now seeking an ambitious sales savvy field rep to join their small, passionate team.
Joining as a Field Sales Executive / Field Sales Representative / Regional Sales Rep you will be responsible for the development and growth of customers in and around Newcastle and the North East (although exact territories can be negotiated). Whether you are booking and attending meetings with prospective customers; attending trade shows; working closely with design and production teams to ensure smooth project delivery; or following up with marketing and the leads they create to ensure best outcomes, your input will be key to ensuring maximum sales of their high quality products.
To qualify… You should be an ambitious Field Sales Executive / Field Sales Representative / Regional Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Executive or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience as a Field Sales Executive / Field Sales Representative or a related Field Sales role (Education experience not essential);
- Outstanding presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Ability self-manage your own diary and journey plans;
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
- An outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style that enables you to build rapport;
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment whilst quickly adapting to changing market conditions;
- Flexibility to travel and a full UK driving licence.
You will be given a laptop, mobile phone and car expenses.
Based from home you will be given the autonomy to work on your own terms, therefore you should be the type of person who can take the initiative and get the job done. Regular contact is expected with the head office team and meet-ups / trade shows are a regular occurrence (Covid permitting). This is an exciting opportunity be part of a close knit company where you can expect fantastic training and support, excellent earnings and a career path to match.
As a guideline northern area locations include (but can be negotiated): Newcastle, Middlesborough, Sunderland, Durham, Darlington, Thirsk, Grimsby, Leeds, York and other surrounding areas.