£28 – 34k basic + Uncapped Commission OTE £60k. – East Midlands, Peterborough
An energetic Field Sales Manager / Territory Sales Manager is needed to join a market leader in electrical heating. Enjoying full product training, and uncapped commission expect an exciting fast-paced role, meeting customers, building rapport, and generating sales.
This is a field-based role for the East Midlands region. You should live within the territory, ideally within a proximity to Peterborough.
Founded in 2009 with a mission to provide a cost-effective solution to warmth and comfort to homes in the UK. This leading manufacturer is renowned for individually designing and building all of their radiators, they even ship them in their own reusable, recyclable packaging. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a driven, hard-working and ambitious Field Sales Manager / Territory Sales Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Sales Director the Field Sales Manager / Territory Sales Manager will deal directly with customers in their home, you will attend 2-3 booked appointments per day in your region. You will fact find to ensure the product is right for the customer, present the product to a high standard, survey the property (no previous surveying experience required), pick up on sales signals then provide a quote and close.
To qualify… You should be an ambitious Field Sales Manager / Territory Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager / Field Sales Executive / Field Sales Representative / Regional Sales Executive / Business Development Executive / New Business Exec / Sales Executive or similar who can demonstrate:
- A consultative sales approach
- You are target driven, dynamic, and self-motivated
- You are approachable and personable
- You are a superb presenter and talented negotiator
- The ability to build rapport with potential customers instantly
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to think outside the box
- Impeccable time keeping
This role would be suited to candidates who have previous experience working in Building Products / Trades, Energy Sales, Window & Doors Sales, Kitchen/ Bathroom Sales or any face to face selling environment.
Working in a fast-paced, buzzing environment, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team.
In return the Field Sales Manager / Territory Sales Manager can expect:
- Excellent career progression opportunities for the right-minded people
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Company credit card
- Mobile phone, laptop, and tablet
- Work uniform
- Staff discount + friends and family discount
- A clean UK Driving licence is required for this role.