Circa £90k + Excellent Benefits – London, EC1V
A Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A) is needed to join a global media group that boasts a fantastic collaborative culture. Working from their office in London, expect to build on your background in financial analysis to maintain weekly and monthly forecasts for all areas of the P&L with a strong focus on sales reporting and analysis.
With a portfolio of brands and digital platforms this leading group improves every aspect of the consumer journey, helping people make better decisions while unleashing transformative growth for businesses and partners. Everything they do is powered by their world-class platform of technology, data and deep digital expertise. They are now seeking a Senior Finance Analyst / Financial Analyst (FP&A) to regularly interface with the sales leaders in the UK office to review sales pipelines and forecasts.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Senior Finance Analyst / Financial Analyst will help to establish and maintain a range of reports, as well as providing support and insights.
In more detail the Senior Finance Analyst (FP&A) / Financial Analyst will do:
- Quarterly sales incentive calculation.
- Weekly pipeline reporting to sales management (using Salesforce data)
- BI weekly forecast meeting with Sales management.
- Ad hoc sales analysis for local sales team
- Monthly forecasting meeting with programmatic team and maintaining programmatic budget/forecast file.
- Supporting/catch-up with product, yield, HR as needed.
- Annual IAB revenue submission.
- Annual budget and target setting.
- Maintaining UK budget/forecast.
- Invoice approval and payment approver.
- Month end accruals.
- Detailed and topline review of UK P&L before month end closure and analyzing variances against budget and prior months. Working closely with UK accounting team on corrections needed.
To qualify… You should be a Senior Finance Analyst (FP&A)/ Financial Analyst / Financial Planner / Financial planning and Analysis Advisor / Accountant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Extensive experience as a Finance Analyst included at least 2 years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience at a digital media company.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of systems (i.e., Workday, Adaptive, Salesforce).
In return, Senior Finance Analyst / Financial Analyst can expect superb benefits and a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in.