£40 – 45k DOE + Benefits – East of England, Remote Working (UK Only)
A Game Producer is needed to join the game development team of a fast-growing gaming technology business. Expect to ensure the best possible games get made, whatever challenges might stand in the way. You might test new ideas on players, define who it’s designed for and how it differs from competing products, you will take a keen interest in game performance and use this data to optimise existing products and enhance new ones.
Location is not a consideration, you can work remotely, they do have UK offices in Tunbridge Wells (Kent) and Woodbridge (Suffolk) should you want some face-to-face interaction.
Reporting to the Head of Production the Game Producer will work closely with stakeholders, developers and asset designers and will take a game from ideation to go live. You will be responsible for creating captivating games and will work across all aspects (game design to QA) to create standout products across web and mobile devices.
The Game Producer will have had some exposure to sports related game development (being a sports or gaming mega-fan helps), you will have the ability to liaise with clients and guide designers to create static assets for the games and how to add polish and playability with animation, sound and effects to create dynamic and modern online games which consumers want to play again and again.
To qualify… You should be a Game Producer / Video Game Producer / Producer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a great communicator and able to negotiate internally and externally to keep clients happy and engaged through production and beyond.
- An understanding of how a game is made, and you know what needs to happen during the game production lifecycle.
- A keen understanding of how to identify player types and what games might appeal to these.
- You work well with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A good level of creativity.
- You are able to work with live game data to improve products in-flight.
- A good understanding of end-user technology and implications of these (e.g. native vs mobile web).
Some exposure to the regulated gambling sector would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic role, for a Game Producer to join an emerging team, with a real chance to take ownership and create world-class products that you and the company can be proud of. We are looking for a candidate who is detail-orientated, loves gaming and wants to move the world forward fast.