£30 – 35k DOE + Benefits – London, SW14 / Hybrid Home Working (3 Days in the Office)
A Graphic Designer / Digital Designer is needed to join a rapidly growing full-service integrated marketing consultancy, offering media relations, digital marketing, design and production. Expect an exciting and varied role designing predominantly digital content, such as website design and often animation and video for award-winning, high-impact and successful digital marketing campaigns.
Established for over 20 years this leading agency run thought provoking public relations campaigns for the UK construction and manufacturing industries. Over the last 18 months they have transformed themselves into a full-service integrated marketing consultancy, it’s been an exhilarating time resulting in some great client wins and some amazing projects. This is an exciting time for a Graphic Designer / Digital Designer to join a supportive team, in a company that really look after their employees.
Joining as the Graphic Designer / Digital Designer you will play a key role contributing to creative ideas and bringing them to life. Whether you are following brand guidelines, creating visual assets, using UI design skills to create visuals for web pages, working with key team members to provide integrated communications programs; supporting the direction of photo & video shoots; creating visually appealing new business proposals and power point presentations or supporting the digital team and client managers with regard to design, style, format, production and timescales, it will be your creative input and design skills that ensures amazing results for clients.
You are not expected to know about building / construction, but you do need to understand why construction is a great industry and be keen to learn more. Due to the fast-paced nature of the business the Graphic Designer / Digital Designer must be comfortable working under pressure, meet tight deadlines and multi-task from one campaign to the next.
To qualify… You should be a Creative Designer / Graphic Designer / Digital Designer / Creative Designer / Web Designer/ Brand Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar Graphic Designer role, ideally within an agency
- Strong graphic design work that highlights digital skills and creative flair
- Strong attention to detail and professional photo editing skills
- Knowledge of asset requirements for different types of media, from traditional print to digital
- A high competence with the Adobe Creative suite, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- You are familiar with Microsoft office software, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of website design
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment that involved working on a variety of projects
- A great sense of visual communication and typography
- The ability to understand the requirements of a brief and can follow different visual guides
Experience with After Effects and Premier Pro will be a plus.
This is a great opportunity for a Graphic Designer / Digital Designer to learn from a team of industry heavyweights, gaining new skills within a rapidly expanding organisation. In return expect an art allowance for new joiners to customise their workspace, 20 days annual holiday, plus Christmas to New Year shut-down, your Birthday off, private health insurance, training budget, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.