£Competitive + Excellent Benefits – Greater Manchester, M1
A Head of Education, with a strong background in Performing Arts, is needed to join an institution of modern Performance Arts training. The Head of Education will be responsible for the leadership, co-ordination, creative development, and delivery of Higher Education courses at the institute, as well as tutor leadership and student support.
This exciting institution, of modern Performance Arts training, opened its doors in Manchester for the first time in September 2020. With an emphasis on life coaching and physical and mental wellbeing, their ethos is to nurture performers to be the best that they can be, to give them full confidence in themselves to stand up and achieve their full potential and to give them the life skills needed to transfer into any job or training their future holds for them. A Head of Education, with fantastic communication skills, is now needed to ensure teaching and learning is of the highest standard.
Joining as the Head of Education you will be directly accountable for the quality and delivery of the curriculum and will work in conjunction with college teams to ensure quality of experience and educational outcomes for your students. Whether you are reviewing learning resources; managing the curriculum; monitoring course action plans; arranging assessments; recording and reporting exam data; coordinating tutors or liaising with student services, it will be your excellent interpersonal skills, that ensures the delivery of educational excellence.
To qualify… You should be a Head of Education / College Manager / School Manager / Deputy Headteacher or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience within Higher Education management.
- A degree level qualification in a relevant area.
- A teaching qualification or a willingness to gain one.
- Excellent skills in an area of the performing arts as well as relevant industry experience.
- Experience of working with Further and Higher Education Institutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent level of IT skills.
- Strong background in the delivery of quality teaching and learning.
- Experience of dealing with an awarding partner.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Head of Education with a strong work ethic, looking to work for a leading institution offering career progression and a great working environment.