£45000.00 – £50000.00
A Head of Production / Production Lead with branded content experience is needed to join a leading media group based in Twickenham. Expect a rewarding and exciting role working with a wide range of national governing bodies, major event organisers, sports, brands and agencies in addition to official sponsors of sporting events and teams and within the mix zones at events, tournaments, and championships.
For over 20 years this leading Media group is one of the fastest growing content businesses in the UK, working with the biggest brands and agencies creating compelling content to power social and digital channels as well as traditional media. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a talented and experienced Head of Production / Production Lead to join their growing team.
Joining as the Head of Production / Production Lead you will play a key role in leading and managing a production team across a variety of disciplines. Whether you are providing clear creative direction and vision for the team, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget, leading the response to briefs and overseeing the execution of content, planning, and delivering strategy or inputting into new business development it will be your ability to hit the ground running, team first mindset and fantastic attitude that ensures exceptional customer satisfaction across service delivery.
To qualify…you will be a Head of Production / Production Lead or similar with experience in a branded content environment and a CV that demonstrates:
- Prior experience in a senior digital and creative role; leading, supporting, and developing a digital content team.
- Creating content directly for brands, sponsors, National Governing Bodies, and media agencies.
- An extensive ‘contact book’ of creative freelance talent.
- Proven track record of creating engaging content for major brands.
- Creative development and preparation of proposal and presentation materials.
- Pitching and presenting to clients in person.
- Developing relationships and communicating with clients and talent.
- Passion for sport and storytelling.
- Knowledge of trends on how viewers consume content on social and digital channels.
- Experience of the entire production process, from conception through to delivery; including knowledge of deliverables for social media.
In return the Head of Production / Production Lead can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands, attend major sporting events and a benefits package that include 31 days holiday (including public bank holiday quota), hybrid working pattern, training and development opportunities, company social events and much more.