£50 – 60k DOE + Bonus & Benefits – Berkshire, (M4 Corridor / London / Home Working)
A commercially savvy Head of Projects / Senior Project Manager, who has interior fit-out and refurbishment experience, is needed to join a high end commercial interior design and build group, based in Swindon. Expect an exciting hand-on role managing a talented team to coordinating design and build projects ranging from £100k to £5 million.
This role is a mixture of working from home, on-site and visiting clients. All work will be mainly in the M4 corridor & London region.
With over 30 years of experience, this leading family run group have created and designed commercial spaces that have the “WOW” factor for an impressive mix of well-known household names. They are renowned for class-leading services and products, developing inspirational and successful workspaces and commercial environments. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a Head of Projects / Senior Project Manager to lead the Project team.
Reporting to the COO and MD, the Head of Projects / Senior Project Manager will oversee the production and delivery of leading commercial design projects. Whether you are assisting with the pre-construction process, inspecting sites, overseeing cost and quality control, ensuring high standards of safety or representing the company at design / progress / cost meetings etc. it will be your superb communication skills that ensures outstanding results for clients.
To qualify… You could be a Head of Projects / Senior Project Manager / Senior Design Project Manager / Commercial PM / Fit-Out Consultant / Building Consultant / Building Surveyor or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Senior PM role – ideally within interior fit-out and refurbishment.
- Construction knowledge and Building Control knowledge.
- Experience in managing a team of co-workers.
- Significant experience in Project Programming and using Microsoft Projects.
- You are a good clear communicator, both within inter-business departments and clients.
- You are commercially savvy with cost control and budgeting experience.
- You are confident assisting with client pitching.
- Experience in JCT Contracts, in contract Valuations/Payment applications
- You have knowledge of HVAC systems, M&E and Structured Cabling (Data).
Membership of RICS, BIBA, AMP, CIOB etc would be a bonus as would a Prince2 or AMP, MSP and / or AutoCAD knowledge.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need access to a vehicle.
Joining a rewarding, collaborative environment based in Swindon the Head of Projects / Senior Project Manager can expect a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 31 days holiday, social events, flexible working and much more.