£32 – 38K DOE + Benefits – London, TW1
A Head of Social Media is needed to join an award-winning content creation business that work with some of the biggest organisations in sport. Working from fantastic offices in Twickenham, expect to utilise your background in social media to lead a team of passionate sports enthusiasts!
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors and brands in European sport, namely the FA, Premiership Rugby and Team GB (to name a few), this innovative content creator is renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR and Marketing campaigns. Due to several big clients wins they are looking for a forward-thinking Head of
Social Media with a passion for sports, a track record for driving relevancy through social media and a superb understanding of bringing creative, compelling work to life, to join their talented team.
As the Head of Social Media, you will be responsible for social content and community management, you will lead a fantastic team of people working on world-renowned brands, shaping social strategies, driving creative and ensuring that clients are finding great success through amazing and innovative social content. You will work collaboratively with creative content teams to produce highly engaging content of exceptional quality, plus set and monitor KPIs for measuring the success of social media channels, analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns and new initiatives.
In more detail the Head of Social Media will:
- Identify and drive new opportunities and growth for social;
- Put in place best practice ways of working for social creative and community management;
- Champion social and drive social excellence across the business;
- Develop social playbooks, and implement a consistent way of working;
- Achieve real growth across all social platforms;
- Stay on top of emerging social culture and trends;
- Have a real understanding of content, what tells stories and what drives engagement.
To qualify… You should be a Head of Social Media / Social Media Manager / Digital Media Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Content Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / Paid Media Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience of agency-side, governing body or brand experience developing social media creative, editing copy, and engaging with audiences is vital for this role;
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practice, flawless spelling and grammar, and the ability to create, execute, and analyse ongoing paid, social, and organic media campaigns.
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks, build internal and client relationships, and proactively deliver social media strategy with measurable weekly and monthly goals, with a commitment to excellence;
- You have the ability to nurture talent and help build future business leaders;
- The willingness to work non-standard hours where required.
In return the Head of Social Media can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands.