£Competitive + Excellent Benefits – London, or Brighton (Some Remote Working)
A Head of Strategy & Programmes is needed to join a Higher and Further Education Institute with colleges across the UK and Europe. The Head of Strategy & Programmes will lead on aspects of the design, development, and implementation of the group’s strategy, working across the organisation with multiple stakeholders to support, research and deliver change and growth.
You can work from either London or Brighton, you choose, with some remote working.
With over 35 years’ experience in helping students launch successful careers in the creative industry. Our client has colleges in eight highly creative cities – London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham – and is proud to be the largest and leading provider of creative arts education in Europe. Due to exciting growth, they are now seeking a Head of Strategy & Programmes to drive the utilisation of both qualitative and quantitative data to measure impact of existing and new initiatives across the Group.
Joining as the Head of Strategy & Programmes you will work as a member of the Executive Management Group and with the Group Employability and Product Development Director to develop and implement strategy, provide analysis and research. Whether you are to developing and implementing a range of intervention programmes to support all existing curriculum areas or developing new ones; leading, coaching and developing colleagues to deliver innovative services; managing suppliers and providers; developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders or project managing all aspects of the design, development and implementation, it will be your strong influencing and communication skills that deliver outstanding results.
To qualify… You should be a Head of Strategy & Programmes / Strategy Manager / Strategy Director / Strategic Planner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic initiatives within a large and complex organisation.
- A proven track record of project management, with experience of working with more than one client group.
- The ability to develop and implement strategy and interventions across a large organisation.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- The ability to analyse, interpret and present data.
- You can adapt to an environment that isn’t large plc/multi-national with large teams of strategy and support staff.
- Good relationship builder and a team player.
- You can work with diverse teams including most from creative, performing arts and music backgrounds.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Head of Strategy & Programmes with a strong work ethic, looking to work for a leading music institution offering career progression and a great working environment.