£Competitive + Excellent Benefits – Greater Manchester, Or Birmingham (Some Remote Working)
A HR Manager / People Partner is needed to join a modern institution with colleges across the UK. Working from either Birmingham or Manchester (you choose) expect a varied role where you will use your generalist experience, skills and knowledge of effective Human Resource management to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organisational design, employee engagement, reward, employee relations, talent recruitment, management and development.
With over 35 years’ experience in helping students launch successful careers in the creative industry. Our client is the largest and leading provider of contemporary music education in Europe offering a broad range of Higher and Further Education music courses – including BA Honours Degrees, nationally accredited Diplomas and Postgraduate Teaching Certificates. Due to exciting growth, they are now seeking a HR Manager / People Partner to support growth, including the opening of new Colleges whilst also supporting more established colleges in Birmingham, Manchester, and Dublin.
Reporting to the Senior People Partner the HR Manager / People Partner will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of the Human Resource function (Talent & Succession / Performance Management / Reward Management / Employee Engagement / Reporting & Management information / Change Management & Employee Relations.)
In more detail the HR Manager / People Partner will be accountable for:
- Informing the development and continuous improvement of the People Strategy; working with the People Director, Head of People, Senior People Partner and People team to support the Company and managers to achieve business objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Providing operational support to managers, working collaboratively as a member of the team and to support individual allocated areas of responsibility.
- Effectively coaching, supporting and developing employees; supporting managers, individual employees and tutors to achieve their maximum potential and to perform at their best, ensuring legal compliance and risk is managed effectively.
- Ensuring accurate data and records are maintained for all areas of responsibility, working with the central operations team for support.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements, company policies and People practices.
To qualify… You should be a People Partner / HR Generalist / Human Resources Manager / HR Business Partner / HR Consultant / HR Director or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of operating as a generalist HR advisor providing business support/partnering to senior management level.
- You are CIPD Qualified.
- You are commercially savvy.
- You are an excellent People, with fantastic influencing and communication skills.
- High energy, self-starter with initiative and drive to continually improve.
Experience of Music, Theatre, Performing Arts and / or Education would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Manager / People Partner with a strong work ethic, looking to work for a leading music institution offering career progression and a great working environment.