€80 – 100K – Other Europe, Paris, France
A Human Resources Director / Head of HR is needed to join a global marketing agency in Paris. Expect to play a key role delivering people strategy and policies that enhance both individual and organisational capabilities.
The Human Resources Director / Head of HR will be responsible for driving the strategic and tactical aspects of Human Resources, aligning to the HR vision and direction. You will understand business needs and partner with executive leadership to develop and implement HR strategies and translate into compelling action plans. The role oversees all facets of HR including executive counsel, organisational / change management, talent acquisition, performance management, talent development, total rewards, diversity and engagement, employee relations, and policy and will guide the regional leadership team towards increasingly sophisticated and proven HR practices.
In more detail the Human Resources Director / Head of HR will:
- Work with stakeholders to deliver HR practices and policies.
- Provide advice and guidance.
- Understand the organisation and people needs.
- Support company culture.
- Work closely with trade unions.
- Suggest improvements to the overall group HR strategy.
In short, it will be your strong understanding of company culture and structure that improves organisation effectiveness, employee engagement and business results.
To qualify… You should be a Human Resources Director / Head of HR / HR Generalist / Human Resources Manager / HR Business Partner / HR Consultant / HR Director or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a seasoned HR professional with progressive HR experience in an international business; commercial and operational background a must with progression into HR. Experience within the Marketing / Digital / Advertising sector would be advantageous.
- Strong supervisory experience.
- Experience in envisioning, organising, planning, and executing large-scale projects.
- You can lead and inspire a team of HR professionals through multiple on-going projects and timelines. Provide challenging assignments, remove barriers, evaluate performance, provide frequent coaching, initiate development, and make salary recommendations for staff.
- Significant experience in collaborating and partnering with trade unions and works councils, as well as up to date knowledge of detailed regulations. This includes the ability to interpret and administer government rules and regulations to the workers council and ensure the company deliver on reforms and any legislative changes.
- You are a strong business partner who is able to work with different leadership styles, able to influence with a pragmatic and common-sense approach.
- An undergraduate degree in related discipline or relevant certification from an accredited organization such as CIPD. Masters in HR or MBA preferred.
Joining this well established and secure company, you will undertake a central role with lots of responsibility.