£25000.00 – £30000.00
An Installation Technician is needed to join an expanding height safety specialist company based in Crawley. Expect a hands-on role carrying out installation of Fall Protection Products on sites as required throughout the UK.
Founded in 1991 and fully accredited this competent and experienced company operate primarily in the field of surveying, evaluating, installing, training and recertifying work at height equipment solutions. The company installs systems throughout the UK and is one of the few companies able to provide a complete range of fall protection solutions and services from a single source.
Joining as an Installation Technician you can expect a varied workload which includes Installation and commissioning of all Fall Protection Products, repairs and modifications to systems, recertification, training of clients on installed products, PPE inspections and any other related duties.
To qualify You should be an Installation Technician / Safety Technician / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health & Safety Advisor or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Prior experience in a similar industry.
- You have excellent numeracy and literacy; candidates must have a minimum of GCSE or O Level qualifications.
- You have a very high standard of communication skills for liaising with on-site personnel, clients, and customers.
- You have a personable nature (expect to work in teams of two).
- You have excellent computer skills.
- Flexibility – expect to travel to client sites anywhere in the UK (including occasional overnight stays)
- A full UK Driving Licence.
Experience within fall protection would be advantageous, although full training will be given to achieve an NVQ qualification as a Safety Systems Installer.
In return the successful Safety Technician can expect an exciting role with benefits that include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 3 days allocated for Christmas shutdown, paid overtime and excess travel, company pension scheme, life insurance, company phone, overnight allowance and much more.