£40 – 45K + an Excellent Benefits Package – Kent, ME19
A Senior IT Support Engineer / 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer, who has experience with Microsoft Azure and a strong understanding of IaaS, is needed to join one of the UK’s leading providers of insurance software. Expect an all-encompassing role providing everything from desktop support to designing a new platform solution for a brand-new product.
Please note, you need to have Microsoft Azure experience to be considered for this role.
For over 30 years this agile software company has been delivering highly innovative software and consultation solutions, they are renowned for being a disruptive force in the insurance market and have been at the forefront of many pivotal technology innovations. Based in Kings Hill there is a real sense of teamwork, creativity and loyalty with a package filled with great perks from a generous pension to retail discounts.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Senior IT Support Engineer will be primarily responsible for the support of current and new infrastructure, both cloud and in house. Whether you are utilising your excellent communication skills via the phone / on site or virtually; ensuring clients and project teams are kept informed of progress; managing 3rd Party Support; having an input into technical health checks or escalating issues it will be your superb troubleshooting skills that ensures a seamless (risk and failure free) service to all clients.
To qualify… You should be a Senior IT Support Engineer / 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer / 2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer / Managed Service Specialist / Technical Support Engineer / Managed Services Support Executive / IT Support Engineer / Tech Support Analyst or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of delivering Microsoft Azure based production solutions for client consumption;
- Experience and successful delivery of 1st – 3rd Line Support on an individual basis and as part of a team;
- Troubleshooting of complex infrastructure/desktop issues through to resolution;
- Deploying and supporting solutions within a service-oriented architecture;
- A strong sense of service and delivery – ‘owning a problem’ through to delivery and resolution;
- A tenacious manner and a “can do attitude”;
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills.
- Proven hands-on working knowledge/experience of the following:
– Microsoft Azure IaaS solutions o Azure Active Directory;
– Knowledge of Azure Active Directory Domain Services;
– Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP;
– SQL Server 2016 – 2019;
– Knowledge of Hypervisor technologies;
– Network routing, VPNs, security;
– PowerShell scripting;
– Firewall configuration;
– Desktop & server infrastructure troubleshooting;
– Storage Area Networks.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior IT Support Engineer / 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer looking to join a leading firm where you will have a real input in how the company develops. In return, expect great benefits such as sick pay, 25 days holiday, medical cover, life insurance, retail benefits, a generous pension and much more.
Our client is unable to sponsor candidates.