£27 – £33k DOE + Excellent Benefits – Bristol, BS1 (Flexible Working)
We are seeking 1st / 2nd and 2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineers to join a small, friendly, and professional Managed Services Provider based in Bristol. Expect to become part of an ambitious team who always deliver the highest levels of customer service.
1st / 2nd Line Support role is up to £27k per annum
2nd / 3rd Line Support role is up to £33k per annum.
The roles are currently flexible working from home. You are expected to be in the office in Bristol 3 days a week. Ongoing training and support for learning and developing of skills through paying for certification or any additional support that is needed is provided.
For over a decade this trusted IT support partner has been providing full coverage support services and pride themselves on delivering expert technical guidance and extraordinary customer service. They are a Microsoft Gold Partner with strong alignment to Microsoft solutions, particularly in Microsoft 365 and Windows Server Hyper-V networks. Due to ongoing growth and success, they are now seeking 1st and 2nd Line Support Technicians and 2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineers to join their IT loving team.
Working at the forefront of the company the IT Support Engineer / 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Technician will combine customer service and IT skills to provide first rate support. Whether you are responding quickly and efficiently to incoming calls; providing guidance to customers; recording call details and investigations accurately, and efficiently; assisting with triaging of incidents or ensuring customers are kept up to date with the progress, you will play an essential role providing friendly, informed, and efficient customer service and support via the phone, email and remote support.
Joining as the 2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer you will support the onboarding of new clients into the Service Desk, and act as a Project Support Engineer to the projects team. You will handle escalated and problem tickets and be expected to nurture, train and support more junior technical engineers to learn and develop.
To qualify… You should be a customer focused IT Support Engineer / 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Engineer / Helpdesk Advisor / Technical Support Executive / Support Analyst / Technical Support Assistant / Customer Service Exec / 1st Line Support Exec / 2nd line Support Engineer / 2nd Line IT Support Advisor / 3rd Line Support Engineer or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience supporting users – ideally you will have a Managed Service background or have industry experience of delivering IT support to external customers.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 (Required) & some Mac OSX experience desirable.
- An excellent phone manner.
- A fast typing speed with excellent spelling and grammar.
- The ability to translate IT to English.
- The drive to deliver a Human customer experience.
- A hard-working individual who loves being part of a team and learning new skills.
- A desire to continually improve.
Any certifications such as Microsoft MTA or MCP, COMPTIA A+. N+ or S+, IT-related undergraduate degree would be a bonus.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a IT Support Engineer / 1st Line / 2nd Line / 3rd Line Support Engineer to progress their career working with cutting-edge technology in a progressive and friendly company that will reward you with flexible work-from-home policies (typically 3 in days in the office, 2 days from home), sick pay from 1st Jan 2022, Pension, Health cash plan, Life Insurance, Cyclescheme, Techscheme, drinks fridge & great coffee in the office.
Below are the technologies supported, you are not expected to have experience in all of them, training will be provided:
- Client Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (Required) & some Mac OSX experience desirable
- Server Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 Standard
- Virtualisation: Hyper-V
- Software: Microsoft Office 365 (including Intune, Exchange online and Azure AD), Microsoft SQL Server, Altaro Hyper-V Backup, Sage Accounts, Exclaimer
- Networking & Hardware: DHCP, DNS, Draytek, Netgear
- Domains: Domain names, SSLs, DNS + nameservers
- Connectivity + VOIP: Microsoft Teams Calling, hosted VOIP, FTTC + Ethernet connectivity support