£Competitive + Excellent Benefits – London, EC2V
A talented Junior Account Manager, who has B2B experience, is needed to join a ground-breaking communication agency who deliver impactful and engaging stories to their audiences. You can expect an exciting and varied role which will see you involved in everything from PowerPoint presentations, animated films, digital advertising, literature, to exhibition stands for global clients.
This role is currently working from home, once restrictions change it is expected that you will work from the London office, 2-3 days a week.
Experts in the worlds of investment, insurance and financial services, this passionate comms agency are renowned for delivering impactful content through innovative thinking and strategies, meaningful and performance-driven technologies, and smart use of data driven media. They are now seeking a Junior Account Manager to help them continue to deliver a first-class service to a brilliant client list.
Joining as the Junior Account Manager you will support the client services team and their clients, getting involved with briefs and managing client’s day to day needs, from digital campaigns, communication and product asset production to videos. Whether you are liaising and supporting client requirements; ensuring work remains on brand; writing project briefs; monitoring campaign effectiveness; attending client meetings; presenting creative work or adding value to the client relationship, it will be your excellent multitasking skills that ensures outstanding client campaigns are delivered on time and to budget.
To qualify… You should be a Junior Account Manager / Senior Account Executive / B2B Account Executive / Digital Account Executive / B2B Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Exec / Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Communications Executive / MarComms Exec or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Account Executive / Marketing Communications role within a B2B Agency;
- A friendly, positive and team player mentality;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Great organisational skills, a real eye for detail and grasp of the written word;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service.
- The desire and drive to get involved in all aspects of agency life and learn from a fantastic team of industry professionals.
- Some experience of working within Financial Services and/or experience with Financial Conduct Authority regulations would be a real bonus.
Joining a talented and enthusiastic team, this is a unique opportunity for an Junior Account Manager to be part of an exciting communication agency full of energy and ideas. In return you will benefit from the opportunity to work with leading global financial clients, a competitive salary, pension, private health, a great social scene within an open and trusted culture, and much more. Get in touch…