£32 – 38k DOE + Excellent Benefits. – London, Hertfordshire, Hybrid Working / Flexible Hours
A Junior Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive looking for the next step up is needed to join an exciting, award-winning creative marketing agency, who pride themselves in their excellent culture and inclusive atmosphere. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Account Manager / Senior Account Executive to build on their previous agency experience working on leading global brands.
There is rapid career progression on the cards, for the right candidates, there is no limit to your success.
Hybrid Working options are available. Three days working from home and two from your studio of choice London, (W1B) or Hertfordshire, (WD23).
Specialists in sharp strategy, cut-through creative, and powerful performance, this innovative agency are renowned for their brilliant culture and delivering real results for brands. Due to rapid growth, they are now seeking an Junior Account Manager / Senior Account Executive to enhance rapport and reputation amongst a brilliant client list.
Joining as the Junior Account Manager / Senior Account Executive you will oversee the development and delivery of integrated campaigns for clients predominately within the property sector.
As the Junior Account Manager / Senior Account Executive your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects through the creative studio
- Compiling and controlling project budgets and timelines
- Assisting with conceptual campaign briefs, from undertaking research, to contributing to the creative direction
- Coordinating deadlines, workflow, and studio resource
- Reporting on campaign activity
- Developing a deep understanding of the clients’ brands, products & services, and market.
To qualify… You should be an Account Manager / Junior AM / Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager / PR Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Relevant creative agency experience
- A solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- A proactive nature and calm under pressure
- Confidence and the ability to work self-sufficiently
- The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects with the ability to manage and motivate people
- Strong attention to detail
Joining a talented and enthusiastic team, this is a unique opportunity for an Account Manager to be part of an exciting Creative Marketing Agency full of energy and ideas.
In return you will benefit from:
- Annual company bonus scheme (discretionary based on performance)
- 3% company contribution to pension
- 24 days holiday, plus extra days at Christmas
- Additional holiday through loyalty bonus scheme
- Professional development training
- Flexible working – 2 days WFH / 3 days Studio based
- Flexible hours between 7am – 8pm
- Regular company socials and away days
- Access to wellbeing hub
You’re not just joining another agency. You’re joining a team. You really must meet them to truly understand the opportunity on offer. Apply today!!