£30-35K DOE + Benefits (6-month Contract or Perm) – London, or Remote Working (UK Only)
A great opportunity has arisen for a talented Junior Account Manager / Producer to join a fast paced digital and creative agency based in Hammersmith, working across beauty, fashion and FMCG clients.
This role can be 100% remote or hybrid working from the office in London. It is expected that you will be flexible to attend client meetings when required. We will consider Permanent / 6-month Contract / Contract-to-perm candidates for this role.
For over two decades this innovative agency has delivered outstanding digital solutions for world leading brands such as Unilever, The Economist, The Body Shop, Unicef, Elida Beauty, Standard Bank and many more. Due to continued expansion and some great client wins they are now seeking a Junior Account Manager / Producer who brings a calm, can-do attitude that focuses on exceptional client service and high-quality project delivery, combined with an eye for creativity and a love of technology.
Joining as the Junior Account Manager / Producer you will be working on a range of projects across video, design, and web. This will include studio and location shoots, ecommerce, web sites, brand experiences and a range of design projects. You will be involved in planning projects from inception to launch – some small with immediate turn-around, and others on a 6-month delivery schedule. On a day-to-day basis expect to manage project requirements, brief design, creative and technical colleges in the UK and offshore, manage timelines and resource planning, monitor, and analyse project status and use common sense, and commercial understanding to help ensure that the projects are delivered on time and on budget.
To qualify… You should be a Junior Account Manager / Producer / Account Manager / AM / Digital Account Manager / Client Services Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience in an agency-based production role
- Client services experience
- Experience in project planning & delivery
- The ability to engage, motivate and support colleagues
- The desire to quickly grow your skills and responsibility
- You are creatively minded, problem solver with exceptional attention to detail
- You are very well organised, whilst multi-tasking and you are great under pressure – totally un-flappable
- You are proactive, with a can-do attitude and are commercially aware
- You are engaging and supportive with clients and colleagues
- You are interested in technology.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to become part of a highly successful Creative Studio. In return expect to be given every opportunity to flourish, flexible working, great clients and budgets and a team full of talented highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.