£25,000 – £28,000 + Benefits + Bonus – Surrey, Farnham (Hybrid working on offer)
A Junior Graphic Designer is needed to join a growing studio of multi-talented designers, creating exciting launch campaigns and brand promotions for leading games, entertainment and lifestyle brands on a global stage.
With a pedigree lasting more than 20 years perfecting creative customer journeys for exciting brands, their progressive team of people keep learning as they grow. They are looking for a passionate Junior Graphic Designer to help them create high standards of artwork and design both online and offline for campaigns, brand development, retail marketing, packaging, interactive content and POS. You will work within an ambitious and dedicated team of versatile designers within a highly creative studio in Farnham, Surrey
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will join the creative team in helping reformat/create artwork/designs for a variety of materials, ensuring brand guidelines and retail templates are adhered to for a variety of clients. You will be responsible for working on a wide range of language localisations, both digital and physical and deal directly with clients. The Creative Artworker will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects and work closely with other designers to ensure all work is perfectly presented and well laid out. A focus on personal development, new software training and skills development will become a regular part of your job.
To qualify… Whether you call yourself a Junior Graphic Designer / Junior Artworker or similar it doesn’t matter, your CV / Portfolio needs to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Commercial experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, along with a sound knowledge of all Office applications. A working knowledge/ interest in Google suite, AfterEffects or Premiere Pro would be beneficial.
- An organised, methodical and consistent approach to work
- Can understand and adhere to brand guidelines
- The ability to communicate with clients confidently and effectively is essential
- Can work on multiple projects at once
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment to set deadlines
- Comfortable working on your own or as part of a team
- Carry an exceptional eye for detail, and high standards
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join an expanding team who have experience of working with clients from all over the world and offer benefits including parking, private health, a gym membership and much more!
On-site training/mentoring will be provided, and there are huge opportunities for personal growth and learning.