£28 – 35k DOE + Bonus – Cheshire, Congleton, CW12
A Legal and Compliance Officer / Paralegal is needed to join a Legal, Taxation and Accounting Consultancy based in Congleton, Cheshire. With fantastic career progression on offer (shareholding & Director participation for the right candidate), this is a rare opportunity to join an international company and make a real difference.
PART TIME HOURS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Founded in 1994, this leading group provides a network of companies which supply cradle to grave management for all business needs. With combined experience of over 65 years, their legal, taxation and accountancy practice, specialises in clients with international assets. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a Legal and Compliance Officer / Paralegal to join their friendly team.
Reporting the UK Board of Directors, the Legal and Compliance Officer / Paralegal will be responsible for preparing, managing, and supporting clients whilst conducting administrative functions of legal and compliance. You will have experience of Corporate and Contract law in the UK as well as being familiar with Property.
To qualify… You could be a Legal and Compliance Officer / Paralegal / Legal Assistant, or you may have worked in public practice and wish to join an international company, we don’t mind as long as your CV demonstrates:
- Previous legal experience
- You are a fee earner with the ability to utilise the existing client base to develop products and services further
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research skills
- The ability to understand and handle complex cases
- Excellent IT skills
- You are responsible and conscientious
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, as well as the ability to build rapport with individuals from inside and outside the Firm
- You are a “self-starter” who takes initiatives but seeks guidance as appropriate
- Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
Knowledge of will Writing and Probate transactions would be a bonus as would knowledge of Corporate and Contract law in Spain.
Joining this well established and secure company, you will undertake a central role with lots of responsibility. Get in touch…