£Competitive (DOE) + Benefits – London, EC2M (Hybrid)
A Marketing Automation Executive / CRM Marketing Exec is needed to join a globally recognised education business ranked as a world leader in their field. Expect to play a key role within their marketing team creating, optimising and launching automated CRM marketing campaigns.
With a reputation second to none, this unique education group are a world leader in hospitality and culinary education. With 17 campuses in Switzerland, UK, China, and Spain their institutions serve undergraduate and graduate students in more than 100 countries with first class training and education services. Due to ongoing expansion they are now seeking a Marketing Automation Executive / CRM Marketing Executive to join their team.
Reporting to the Marketing Automation and CRM Manager, you will create, launch, monitor and optimise marketing automation campaigns across email, landing pages, omnichannel and other related digital touchpoints. Whether you are optimising nurturing streams and personalised specific journeys, enhancing existing automated marketing campaigns, testing campaign performance, managing data uploads and landing pages, or supporting the Marketing Automation Manager. Ultimately it will be your input that ensures high quality content gets delivered to target audiences driving the best engagement and ROI.
To qualify… You should be a Marketing Automation Executive, CRM Marketing Exec, Marketing Exec, Digital Marketing Exec, Engagement Marketing Exec or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
- Experience in a technology marketing, marketing operations, or equivalent role;
- Recent experience with a fully-integrated Marketing Automation platform (preferably Marketo);
- Wider knowledge of marketing tactics including Lead generation, Web, SEO/SEM, social media and events;
- Analytical skills with experience in developing marketing metrics;
- An understanding of marketing operations and campaign management;
- Experience with list management, lead scoring, nurturing, cleansing, segmentation and targeting.
Any experience with omnichannel activities (SMS/WhatsApp messaging, Web Messaging, Bots etc.) or Salesforce is advantageous as is any marketing exposure to high-end/luxury goods or services.
Limited only by your own ambition this is a great opportunity for a passionate marketing professional looking to take this role and expand it. In return expect a collaborative and friendly team, a world class environment and great career progression.