£30 – 40k + Bonus & Benefits – London, / Homeworking
A Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Coordinator, who has a laser like focus on demand generation, is needed to join one of the most successful Business Consulting firms in the UK. Expect to utilise your digital marketing experience to accelerate the ongoing growth of the business. This is a great opportunity for you to be recognised and rewarded for your performance and progress within a strong business.
This role is homebased, with occasional attendance for meetings in London. There will be an ongoing option to work flexibly. For the right candidate part-time hours will also be considered.
Since 2008, our client has worked with SMEs across the UK helping them grow profitability, improve asset value, and team performance. They are renowned for reflecting a strong culture of competence, non-negotiable integrity, commitment to delivering results, and uncompromising care. Due to going success they are now seeking a Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Coordinator to increase their opportunity pipeline and qualified lead volume.
Working closely with the directors the Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Coordinator will generating qualified leads through the creative use of content as well as paid and unpaid digital engagement. Whether you are analysing marketing data; building and optimising marketing channels; coordinating with external agencies; testing and optimising marketing tactics for customer acquisition through paid activities (paid ads) or measuring ROI, it will be your B2B marketing experience that helps improve lead quality and growth.
To qualify… You should be a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Coordinator / B2B Sales and Marketing Coordinator / B2B Marketing Manager / Sales Marketing Coordinator / Lead Generation Marketing Executive or similar looking to build a career within an exciting company. In more detail, your CV should demonstrate:
- Experience with B2B marketing with a focus on demand generation and integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- A proven track record of delivering leads through inbound, outbound, and nurture efforts in a commercially focused marketing role.
- Experience managing multiple projects and working with multiple stakeholders at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing automation tools (e.g. Ontraport, Hubspot, Salesforce, AI-based marketing).
- The ability to be hands-on in the development and execution of tools and tactics and in managing external counterparties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Coordinator to make a real difference in an exciting firm. In return, expect a fabulous company offering a friendly working environment and the opportunity to contribute strategically to a growing enterprise working with SMEs.