£23 – 25k + Benefits – Berkshire, RG19
A Graduate Marketing Exec / Junior Marketing Executive is needed to join one of the leading medtech consultancy firms in the UK. Learning from an established marketing team you will get to work on first-class social, digital and event marketing campaigns that drive audience numbers and brand recognition.
Founded in 2010 this consultancy firm work with some of the most exciting start-ups and SMEs within the field of spine and orthopaedics. This innovative and globally connected business is renowned for delivering fantastic campaigns for clients around the world, identifying and managing distributors, building executive teams, providing venture capital and M&A insight. It’s due to this continued success that they now need a Graduate Marketing Exec / Junior Marketing Executive to join the team.
Based from their HQ in Newbury, you will work alongside the wider marketing team supporting business growth and realising pre-defined marketing strategies. Whether you are managing digital marketing campaigns, organising B2B events, conferences and exhibitions (diary management, bookings, registrations, attending etc.) or driving awareness over social media, it will be your essential marketing support that will help this organisation grow further.
To qualify… You should be a Graduate Marketing Exec / Junior Marketing Executive (or similar) who can demonstrate a marketing degree and/or some relevant experience. Ideally your CV should demonstrate:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications or a related field qualification
- Prior experience in marketing and / or event management
- The ability to adapt and think on the spot, solving problems and breaking down barriers;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing tools, social media and SEO;
- You’re a natural self-starter;
- The ability to juggle multiple projects;
- The hunger to grow and develop your skills;
- The willingness to occasionally work outside of normal office hours and attend events on evenings and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within an established and entrepreneurial environment offering training, a competitive salary and career progression.