£25 – £30k (DOE) + Bonus. – Berkshire, RG2 / Hybrid Working
A Marketing Executive with a creative flair is needed to join the UK’s largest car leasing company in Reading and 13th fastest growing UK company over the last 3 years*. Expect to play a vital role creating, delivering, and managing content across multiple channels.
Since 2004, this leading company has been redefining the car industry. With annual website users topping 7 million during 2021, they are now one of the largest automotive sites in the country. They are now seeking a Marketing Executive with true design skills to help shape the brand within an open, inclusive, friendly culture.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, Marketing & Insights, the Marketing Executive will be involved in all areas of Marketing including supporting the design of marketing activities (both online / offline). Whether you are managing internal clients, creating innovative content across all platforms (web, social, video, promotional activities etc.); composing a punchy tweet; designing marketing templates for print and digital; updating the website with new content and imagery; analysing trends; reporting on performance or increasing brand awareness and customer engagement, it will be your flair and creativity that achieve outstanding results.
To qualify… You should be a Marketing Executive / Graphic Designer / Content Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Social Media Executive / Digital Content Executive / Online Content Executive / Content Executive / Creative Copywriter / or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in similar Marketing Executive role(s)
- Proven strong management of suppliers and internal clients/stakeholders
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and/or XD
- Experience with Mailchimp or equivalent email marketing software
- Some experience with Google Analytics, GTM, Google Ads and Facebook Ad Suite
- Experience with Hubspot or other relevant marketing software
- A creative eye / flair for content and design
- A very high attention to detail
- You are self-motivated. You’re as happy working on your own as you are collaborating with others
- You take initiative and go the extra mile
- You’re good at prioritising and organising workflow and juggling multiple tasks
- You enjoy both big picture strategic thinking and the nitty gritty details of execution
- B2C or B2B automotive experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive looking to work within such a rewarding sector with a diverse, varied, and challenging position.
*Buzzacot Organic Growth Report 25 2021