£50000.00 – £50000.00
A Marketing Manager with construction experience is needed to join a leading property restoration specialist company based in London. This is a key role where you will be expected to develop and lead marketing and digital plans, engaging and communicating with clients and the wider team.
Established in 2005, this innovative company have forged a reputation for remarkable non-scaffold transformations using a unique process called façade gommage® the worlds leading scaffold-free, dry and non-abrasive façade cleaning technology. The company work as main contractor carrying out all elements of façade restoration work with minimal disruption, from façade surveying and painting to new stonework and roofing. Their portfolio of projects includes historic landmarks such as King’s College Cambridge, the Bank of England and Somerset House.
Working at the forefront of the company this role involves spearheading innovative marketing campaigns, collaborating with media organisations and advertising agencies, and overseeing a comprehensive 12-month marketing strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring effective communication to attract and retain customers, managing a diverse calendar of communications, and providing regular updates to senior management on campaign results. The Marketing Manager will also coordinate with sales and other departments, implement SEO strategies, plan public and internal events, and oversee the purchase and distribution of branded materials.
To qualify… You should be a Marketing Manager / Marketing and Communications Lead / Senior Marketing Planner with construction experience or similar who can demonstrate the following:
- At least 3 years experience as a marketing manager.
- A desire to succeed and make a true impact on the company.
- Excellent team player with outgoing and friendly manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a methodical and organised manner.
- High level organisation skills with the ability to work independently and prioritise workload to meet fixed deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Word, Excel, Power point
- Social media and/or digital marketing qualification
- Good knowledge of Google analytics and SEO
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Manager to progress their career in a progressive and friendly company that will reward you with many benefits including annual bonus, birthday and Christmas leave, company pension scheme, life assurance scheme plus much more.