Up to £45k DOE + Excellent Benefits. – London, EC2M
A digitally savvy Marketing Manager is needed to join a leading office interiors company based in the City of London. Expect an exciting standalone role where you will have the autonomy to take ownership of the marketing plan driving creative, targeted, engaging and on-brand campaigns and content.
Currently you would be expected to work from the office – 3 /4 days a week.
With thousands of projects completed and dozens of awards won, they are renowned for providing a superb service that bring projects to life with integrated, high-quality design, project management and construction. They are now seeking a Marketing & Digital Manager to support the sales effort of the business development team, with quality content and material that is designed to nudge prospects along the sales process.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation of robust and innovative marketing campaigns and compelling content, leading to qualified leads. You will also be involved first-hand with defining the annual marketing plan, producing a calendar of creative marketing campaigns, research and analysis, idea generation, copywriting & proofreading, developing an effective lead generation strategy using social channels (LinkedIn, Instagram etc.), implementing email marketing, updating the website, organising events and anything else necessary to increase engagement.
To qualify… You should be a Marketing Manager / Marketing & Digital Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Social Media Manager / Online Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar role within B2B.
- A team player who takes accountability and seeks continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience using WordPress, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Linktree and Google Data Studio.
- Attention to detail; a process-driven approach with good time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- A confident, knowledgeable, and articulate personality, with the ability to work effectively with others.
Ideally you will have experience working in the fit-out or construction industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing & Digital Manager to join a leading company that prides itself on being a stimulating and happy place to work where team members get real responsibility and opportunity.