£30 – 35k DOE + Benefits – Home working, or Oxford (OX4)
An ambitious Marketing Manager, who is data and analytics focussed, is needed to join a rapidly expanding, internationally-focused renewable energy investor membership business. With huge potential for growth, this is a rare opportunity for a Hubspot certified, B2B Marketing Manager looking to make a real impact.
You can either work from home or from their office in Oxford – you choose.
As industry specialists, with a global outlook and large network of contacts, this membership business is on a mission to accelerate the global adoption of renewable energy and clean technology, through better communications and stronger networks. The membership delivers this through giving industry players, from established leasers, to fast-growth pioneers, both voice and stage.
Due to continued success, they are now seeking a Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager to join their passionate and talented team who enjoy an open and honest working environment where everyone is encouraged to think on their feet and take a hands-on approach.
Working closely with the MD, the Digital Media & Marketing Manager will develop and execute against a marketing plan that supports and drives the delivery of key account retention & annual upgrades, through recurring membership, sponsorship and advisory revenue. The ideal Marketing Manager will be both analytical and creative and can successfully deliver against multiple projects throughout the year. With a confident and outgoing manner and solid written and verbal skills, you will drive deeper, more meaningful commercial engagement from prospective client accounts and at the same time develop and grow identified target accounts.
The key to this role is your ability to understand how to drive focus lead generation, warm those leads and move them from marketing qualified leads, into sales qualified leads.
To qualify… You should be a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Manager / Communications Manager / Marketing Engagement Officer / Digital Marketing Manager / Marketing Lead Generation Manager / Marketing Communications Manager or similar looking to build a career within an exciting company. In more detail, your CV should demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar B2B marketing role;
- Experience using Hubspot and have a strong digital competency;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- A proven ability to manage projects to deadline;
- A proven ability to work within a small team;
- You are knowledgeable of marketing and brand communication techniques;
- You are confident in building and developing strong senior client relationships;
- Excellent account management, project management and organisation skills;
- Knowledge of marketing, management, budgeting, and planning;
- Excellent negotiating skills, confidence, and discretion;
- An interest in renewable energy, maritime, and financial services markets.
This is a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most dynamic and resourceful people you’ve ever worked, in a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to suggest ideas and get involved.