£35 – 40K DOE – Kent, Ashford.
A Marketing & Website Manager / Brand Marketing Manager is needed to work across a portfolio of two businesses for an award-winning Interior Design Partnership based in Ashford. This is a rare opportunity to inject energy and an unstoppable passion for creating content, building marketing plans (online & offline), and developing the online presence for their specialist interior architecture & design agency and their home and lifestyle retail brand.
This award-winning agency has established itself as a unique company with an excellent reputation. Creating bespoke interiors in properties across Britain and the Alpine regions of France and Switzerland, their passionate team craft interiors which reflect the needs of the client, as well as sourcing the very best furnishings from all over the world. Due to outstanding success, they have created a unique home and lifestyle retail brand, with four shops over the SouthEast to bring everything you need to fill your home with style, fun and sophistication! They are now seeking a Marketing & Website Manager / Brand Marketing Manager who is keen to join their portfolio of two businesses and take ownership of the marketing functions.
Joining as the Marketing & Website Manager / Brand Marketing Manager, you will enjoy the autonomy to manage the brand identity by developing the online & offline presence and implementing an effective website and marketing strategy across the two businesses. Whether you are updating & improving the two websites, creating content across all platforms, initiating eCommerce improvements, working on instore advertising, producing graphics & photos for web, social & email, spotting opportunities (PR & influencer) or analysing marketing results, it will be your love for how brands touch the heart and minds of customers that delivers amazing results.
In short you will be the brand guardian, developing and implementing the brand strategy with a sharp content focus and a hands-on approach, whilst ensuring their brand, culture, essence, and uniqueness is clearly communicated across multiple customer journeys and markets.
To qualify… You could be a Marketing & Website Manager / Brand Marketing Manager / Brand Manager / Marketing Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager / Social Media Manager / Digital Marketing Manager or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Marketing role with experience in building small growing brands
- Experience working with retail and service-led companies
- The ability to work in fast-paced companies
- An understanding of in-store and digital
- You are passionate about brand storytelling and content creation
- You are familiar with planning, executing, and reporting on social media
- You have experience in the following software: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, Shopify & WordPress, Social media scheduling tools & Meta Business Suite.
- Excellent organisation skills with experience managing online and offline marketing communications.
- A passion for the latest marketing trends
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing & Website Manager / Brand Marketing Manager to join an incredibly talented and enthusiastic team working across two exciting businesses.