£20k DOE + Benefits – London, Uxbridge (UB8) (Hybrid Working Options)
A Merchandising Administration Assistant is needed to join a market-leading and award-winning lingerie and swimwear e-tailer. Expect a rare opportunity to kick start your career in Merchandising by providing excellent administrative support to the Buying and Merchandising Team.
Specialising in the fuller bust from D to K cups their company purpose is to make women feel fabulous about their figure! Having seen huge growth over the past few years, they are now seeking a Merchandising Administration Assistant to join their passionate and hard-working team, committed to providing the greatest possible customer experience.
Joining as the Merchandising Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for processing orders, and reviewing replenishment quantities to ensure stock levels are set just right to really maximise sales. Using your great analytical skills, you will run reports and analyse the data creating size curves for seasonal orders and sending through weekly price changes to the Ecommerce team. You will also be responsible for ensuring the delivery process runs smoothly for all orders placed with external brand suppliers, including warehouse booking in.
Hybrid working options are available for the right candidate, you must live within a commutable distant to Uxbridge, UB8)
To qualify… You could be a Merchandising Admin Assistant / Admin Assistant / Administration Assistant / Wholesale Administrator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You have an analytical mindset with strong mathematical skills and are keen to start your career in merchandising.
- You are a competent, proactive and self-motivated person.
- You will have a positive attitude and engage well with other people.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisation skills
- You are computer literate and able to adapt to new systems quickly and efficiently
- Good excel skills, including V-Lookup
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be eager to deliver the best possible experience to our customers and stakeholders.
In return, expect a fun and inclusive working environment with a bunch of people who are passionate about making women feel fabulous about their figure. This is an exciting role with plenty of challenges, opportunities and benefits such as 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing by one day per year (max 33 days), flex-time hours, generously discounted lingerie, Medicash EAP from your first day and AXA Health Scheme (after 2 years’ service), gifted half a day off on your birthday, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, and much more!