£35k – 38k Base DOE, OTE £55K – London, Remote / Hybrid Working
A New Business Development Executive / Sales Manager, who has experience working within exhibitions, events / conferences, is needed to join an international events business with sustainability at their core. Expect a rare opportunity to progress your career acquiring new clients and developing existing opportunities across events dedicated entirely to sustainability and impact.
Since 2010 this global events business has been serving the needs of innovative and rapidly growing enterprises working at the forefront of corporate sustainability. Boasting some of the most cutting-edge and innovative brands as clients, they have developed an industry-leading portfolio of digital, B2B and B2C products that align closely with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a New Business Development Executive / Sales Manager to help take their conferences and exhibitions that have a positive impact on people and the planet to the next level.
Joining as the New Business Development Executive / Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and acquiring new clients whilst developing existing opportunities in order to generate event / exhibition revenue. On a day-to-day basis expect to build relationships, source new clients, design clear event sales plans, produce forecasts, attend events, input new ideas to maximise sales opportunities and anything else necessary to improve sales potential.
This role will be initially 100% remote, from Spring next year they will be operating a hybrid working policy.
To qualify… You should be a New Business Development Executive / Sales Manager / Sales Account Manager / Exhibition Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Business Development Executive / Sales Executive / New Business Exec / Sales Manager / Event Sales Manager / Account Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- A track record within a similar B2B Business Development / New Business Sales role
- Excellent account management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- A consistent track record of successful selling and exceeding targets
- The ability to drive business success through handling customer needs, demonstrating a consistent and hardworking drive to support growth
- The ability to evaluate customer needs and selectively ‘sell’ solutions
- Build constructive and effective relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Proven track record to lead change in support of a better customer experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven New Business Development Executive looking to develop their skills within a globally recognised organisation. Expect a fantastic culture that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential!