£35k – £43k (FTE) + Excellent Benefits – UK Wide, Flexible Hours, FT or PT
This role can be part time or full-time, and is a ‘remote first’ role (though you can also choose to work from their office in Manchester if you prefer).
Reporting to the Technical Director the Node JS Developer will work with the Front-end Team to develop bespoke websites, web applications and prototypes. Whether you are collaborating with other team project members across a spectrum of disciplines; providing accurate timeline estimates; learning and utilising frameworks and libraries to improve the speed, compatibility and quality of your work or working with the rest of the team to develop your skills in tools, frameworks and techniques that can be used for future projects, it will be your excellent attention to detail that ensures inspiring projects that exceed client expectations are delivered on time.
The projects they work on reach millions of users and tackle the toughest social issues. Some examples include:
- A chatbot to provide support to young people at risk of being groomed or exploited
- An app that helps parents and carers of children with serious illnesses, to better manage their complex medicinal routines
- Web-based peer to peer platform, which helps those in need to apply for the benefits they need and deserve
The work they do makes getting out of bed a whole lot easier. So, how do you fancy joining their team of digital heroes today?
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of Unit, Integration and end to end Testing & Peer review
- You are able to estimate work from specifications
- Experience working with external APIs
- AWS knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- You work towards continuous improvement – researching and adopting new techniques
- You are confident in abilities but always open to learning
- A high level of emotional intelligence; able to give, receive and act on radically candid feedback.
Although this is a remote role, we’re currently only accepting applications from candidates who are based in and have a right to work in the UK. We are unable to accept applications from candidates who are based overseas at this time.