Full time, £30 – 35k DOE + Benefits – Oxfordshire, Central Oxford
An established, pro-active Office Manager with fantastic attention to detail and the ability to turn their hand to whatever is needed, is wanted to join a small, innovative Oxford-based consultancy. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Office Manager to support a dynamic, growing team who have a desire to leave the world a better place by visually mapping things out to help people understand anything big, complex, ambiguous or difficult.
As the Office Manager you will be a key part of the office team. You might find yourself supporting on client projects (scheduling meetings, inputting project plans or updating tracking information); tackling office administration (ordering supplies, booking travel and taking minutes); assisting the finance function (logging expense claims and receipts, or monitoring time sheets compliance); or even contributing to the sales pipeline (coordinating upcoming project tenders and suggesting marketing opportunities).
Whether you are supporting the CEO with diary management, organising a staff away day or keeping track of recruitment activities, your ability to balance priorities and varying demands will be critical to this role. This is an exciting Office Management role where no two days are likely to be the same.
Our client is looking for a reliable and stable Office Manager to support them through their next phase of growth; accurately performing day to day responsibilities, whilst finding ways to improve and consolidate systems and processes. There’ll be larger projects too, such as sourcing new office space and helping with ISO certifications. To be successful in delivering all of this, establishing great relationships with their friendly team of consultants, software developers and illustrators will be crucial.
To qualify…You should be an Office Manager / PA / EA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator or similar with a CV and cover letter that demonstrates:
- Solid reliability, outstanding attention to detail and great communication skills
- Experience of administration work in a busy, professional services office environment, ideally within a small company
- Proactivity, flexibility and willingness to support colleagues in meeting ad hoc business demands
- You understand the importance of getting the detail right, whilst working to improve the wider system
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining internal systems and processes
- Great ability to support and build rapport with colleagues
- Excellent written English, numeracy skills and confident user of Microsoft office programmes
- Established skills using project management software and comfortable learning new packages
This is a rare opportunity for an Office Manager to join a fantastic team who really believe in making a difference and who provide a great workplace for their employees to thrive and grow.