£45000.00 – £50000.00
An Operations Manager is needed to join a leading height safety specialist company based in Manchester. Expect a key role that reports directly to the General Manager and is pivotal to the success of the business and focuses on operations management, safety compliance, and strategic leadership within the fall protection sector.
Founded in 2000, and fully accredited, this competent and experienced company operate primarily in the field of surveying, evaluating, installing, training and recertifying work at height equipment solutions. The company installs systems throughout the UK and is one of the few companies able to provide a complete range of fall protection solutions and services from a single source.
Joining as the Operations Manager you can expect a varied role ensuring strict adherence to environmental, health, safety, and quality policies while overseeing operations and team management. Key duties encompass leading group projects, achieving sales and profitability targets, contributing to strategic development, and maintaining safety compliance. The role involves comprehensive operational tasks, from site inspections to auditing and customer relationship building.
To qualify… You could be an Operations Manager / Contracts Manager / Operations & Strategic Planning Manager / Operations & Safety Manager / Senior Operations Leader or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
- Currently working at Contract/ Project Management level.
- Minimum 3 years relevant Contract / Project Management experience (Prince 2 qualification is preferable)
- NEBOSH or IOSH certified in Health & Safety (desired))
- Preferably relevant construction/ Fall Protection sector experience
- Preferably relevant working at height experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, individual contributor and team player
- Previously Managed a Team and worked in a Matrix Management environment.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment, juggling numerous projects at once.
- Experience in reading architectural roof and elevation plans.
- Basic knowledge of Auto CAD.
- UK Driving Licence
- A-C Maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
In return the successful Operations Manager can expect an exciting role with benefits that include 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and 3 days allocated for Christmas shutdown), non-contractual bonus, car allowance. company pension scheme, life insurance, company phone, professional development and much more.