Circa £30k DOE – Kent, Ashford
An Operations & Wholesale Manager is needed to join a unique home and lifestyle retail brand, that specialise in bringing everything you need to fill your home with style, fun and sophistication! Working from Ashford you will oversee the operations / logistics for their four retail shops (Tenterden Rye, Ashford & London (coming soon).
Acting as the linchpin of the business the Operations Manager / Wholesale Manager will be a serious go getter, adept at juggling multiple tasks and keen to get involved in all aspects of the role. You will play a vital role managing operations across logistics and warehousing, stock management, buying, customer service, HR and finance. In short you will be a dynamic, self-starter, who is comfortable wearing a lot of hats, thinking outside of the box and would love the opportunity to be part of this successful company’s journey.
To qualify… You could be a highly organised Operations Manager / Wholesale Manager / Warehouse Manager/ Project Manager / Ops Manager or similar, we don’t mind, as long as you can show:
- Experience in a similar operations role ideally within a small, dynamic business
- Excellent customer service and people management skills
- You are a self-starter, with the ability to get the job done
- Fantastic organisational skills & excellent communications skills
- The ability to bring forward new ideas & approaches
- The drive and desire to become an integral member of the team
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to implement and drive the company’s strategy forward whilst understanding and adapting to the changing marketplace.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operations & Wholesale Manager to join an incredibly talented and enthusiastic team.