£Competitive + Excellent Benefits – Kent, ME6 – Office Based
An Optimisation Web Analyst / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist is needed to join one of the UK’s fastest growing ecommerce brands. Working from their brand-new offices in Snodland, expect to super-charge their website conversion rate and maximise sales through the power of data-driven design.
Since 2018, this family-owned business has been a true British success story, renowned for being ‘the place to go’ for innovative problem-solving products. As one of the fastest-growing businesses in its sector they are now seeking an Optimisation Web Analyst / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist to help lift conversions, through the clever use of copy, imagery, and design.
Reporting to the Design Manager the Optimisation Web Analyst / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist will be responsible for designing and implementing optimisation plans for their website and up coming mobile app. Whether you are leading conversion strategy meetings; creating and running A/B and multivariate tests; interpreting data; analysing output, developing compelling recommendations; refining user journeys or suggesting innovative ideas, it will be your ability to use data to communicate a story that plays a key role in improving their conversion performance.
In short, you’ll become super familiar with what words, images and styles resonate with audiences and what encourages them to click ‘buy’!!
To qualify… You should be an Optimisation Web Analyst / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist / Conversion Optimisation Lead / Marketing Analyst / Optimisation Analyst / Digital Optimisation Analyst / Digital Marketing Analyst / Marketing Performance Analyst or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Conversion Rate Optimisation role.
- A track record of conducting A/B and MVT deployments.
- Experience of owning and managing page conversion and user journeys.
- Some experience with design software, preferably the Abobe Creative Suite.
- A working knowledge of basic front-end development including HTML & CSS.
- The ability to interpret data (preferably split test results).
- You are interested in what makes people click ‘buy’ and how they can be encouraged to do that more often.
- Some experience of ecommerce would be helpful.
- Experience using Google Optimise, Google Analytics and Klaviyo would be advantageous, but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optimisation Web Analyst / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist to join an exciting company while it is still young and to be a key part of their high-growth. In return you can expect one of the best team perks packages around:
- Free breakfast every morning
- Minimum of 25 days holiday per year as standard (plus more the longer you stay)
- Flexible hours
- Your birthday off work
- Free EV charging
- Free car washing
- Regular team and charity fundraising events
- Free products from their range
- Generous staff discount
- Company pension
- Casual dress code
- Free and unlimited sweets, cold & hot drinks