£35 – 45K DOE – London, SW6
A brilliant PA & Studio Manager is needed to join a client-focused, hard-working and super-friendly interior design studio, that delivers creative, intelligent and personalised design for their international private clients. Working from their studio in Fulham, expect an exciting and diverse role supporting the founder and talented studio team to deliver a particularly exacting interior design service.
Founded in 2015, this collaborative studio works closely with private to create intelligent interiors. Approaching all projects with energy, honesty and clear thinking, they aim for nothing less than the best. Due to continued success, they are now seeking an exceptionally organised PA & Studio Manager to become a key part of the operation (it is a position with strong growth potential in line with the business’s ambitions, but it is not a route into interior design!)
Joining as the PA & Studio Manager you will act as the cornerstone within the business covering PA duties and studio management, you will utilise your superb organisation and administration skills to ensure a smooth-running office where no two days are the same. 50% of the time you will be a PA / Personal Assistant to the Founder, covering everything from scheduling meetings, managing and responding to emails, planning travel and proofreading documents to managing private household arrangements, paying bills, booking appointments etc. The other 50% of the time you will be managing the studio, this will entail all studio admin, HR (recruitment / staff reviews / onboarding) and Finance Support (forwarding receipts/ organising timesheets).
In short, this is a rare opportunity to make the role your own and add increased value to the founder and the team in a fantastic office environment that everyone truly loves being in.
To qualify… You should be a Studio Manager / Office Manager / PA / EA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Client support / Studio Manager / Office Manager / PA role, ideally gained within a creative office environment
- A bright and engaging personality with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Experience in managing diaries, engagements and commitments
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Solid administration skills
- You understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- You are reliable and trustworthy
- The ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure
- The ability to build a strong network of contacts
- A good knowledge of Word, Excel (and InDesign would be preferred but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and versatile PA & Studio Manager who is looking to develop their career supporting a talented, friendly and collaborative team. Get in touch…