Circa £45,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits – London, / Manchester or Remote
A PPC Marketing Manager / Paid Media Marketing Manager is needed to join the world’s best global sales intelligence platform. Working London or remotely (you choose), expect to play a key role running and managing global paid campaigns across Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads and YouTube.
With over 1000 clients across Europe and America, 200 employees in six countries and a recent selection to be a part of the Future Fifty 10.0 programme, our client is truly leading way in sales intelligence. They are renowned for providing salespeople, growth marketers, RevOps professionals and Go-To-Market leaders with complete, intelligent, actionable, compliant data to find and deliver new revenue, faster. Due to an exciting period of ongoing growth, they are now seeking a PPC Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager who has a strong belief that data and performance should be at the heart of the decision-making process and be comfortable using innovative strategies to drive growth and further engagement.
Working with the Head of Performance Marketing the PPC Marketing Manager / Paid Media Marketing Manager will manage a significant monthly paid budget across Paid Search and Paid Social, targeting EMEA and AMER.
In more detail the PPC Marketing Manager / Paid Media Marketing Manager will:
- Be able to optimise paid activities not just for in platform metrics, but for full funnel metrics and ultimately revenue.
- Be comfortable dialling up spend across top performing activities and be able to recommend optimisations and spend uplifts as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Campaigns team to ensure they are following best practice relating to their activities on paid platforms, helping to maximise the effect and efficiency of their campaign plans.
- Build out robust reporting infrastructures for regular stakeholder analysis and review.
- Increase conversion rates across the funnel from paid channels.
- Regularly test and optimise of all paid channels to ensure KPI’s and targets are achieved.
- Be familiar with building acquisition funnels and audiences within, and across all paid platforms.
To qualify… You could be a Performance Marketing Manager / Paid Search Marketing Manager / Paid Media Marketing Manager / PPC Marketing Manager / Growth Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Significant experience in running and managing paid campaigns across Paid Search and Paid Social channels (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube). You will know these platforms inside out and be able to execute from day 1.
- Experimentation using A/B and multivariate tests, including reporting and interpreting results.
- Passionate about using data to understand customers and increase conversion rates across channels.
- Experience with marketing automation, including full funnel tracking.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Proactive attitude and commercial mind-set.
- Aptitude for reporting, analysing numbers and uncovering key trends and insights.
- Extremely well organised, able to work to challenging targets within tight timeframes.
This is a unique opportunity for a PPC Marketing Manager / Paid Media Marketing Manager to join a progressive, forward-thinking company who are at the top of their game.