£30 – 45k DOE + Benefits – London, Covent Garden / Flexible Hybrid Working
A Digital Marketing Executive / PPC Specialist, experienced in running B2B PPC campaigns along with technical knowledge, is needed to join a fast-growing marketing and communications agency based in science, they work with companies in the R & D space and early-stage Biotech companies focusing on science comms / branding / websites / digital marketing. Working from the heart of Covent Garden, expect an exciting and varied role where you will work across the life sciences, biotech, healthcare, and related scientific and medical areas to deliver integrated digital marketing campaigns for leading international clients.
We are looking for talented Digital Marketing / PPC candidates at all levels, from junior to senior, salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Working with businesses at the cutting edge of innovation, this pioneering agency develops solutions to some of the biggest challenges facing the world today. They are renowned for turning complex science into a compelling brand story helping companies attract investment and reach their targets. Due to on-going success, they are now seeking a talented PPC Specialist / Digital Marketing Executive, who would relish the variety of this role working for an agency with a fantastic culture where your opinions are always welcomed.
Joining as the Digital Marketing Executive / PPC Specialist expect to make a real impact in a small team and sink your teeth in to some exciting digital projects. Whether you are implementing SEO strategies, implementing PPC Ad campaigns across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads & Twitter Ads, planning the online and social media strategy; evaluating advertising campaigns; advising clients; analysing campaign performance or building engagement it will be your superb digital marketing skills that ensures all aspects of the campaign run as smoothly as possible for clients.
Hybrid working options are available. It is expected that you will attend the office in Covent Garden at least twice a week.
To qualify… You will be a PPC Specialist / PPC Executive / Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Account Executive / Digital Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Digital Marketing role
- Experience with Search Engine Optimisation
- You are a PPC specialist – Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads
- You can implement, optimise, design and test PPC ad campaigns
- Landing page optimisation & conversion rate optimisation experience
- Experience with web marketing content writing and uploading skills
- Familiarity with building websites, ability to implement PPC pixels
- The ability to use Google Analytics Universal, learn about GA4, set up goals, Google Tag Manager, social platform tracking
- Data studio reporting and analysis
- An interest in leading digital PPC strategy and campaigns for B2B and scientific clients
In return expect to join a lively team of agency professionals who are passionate about delivering first class science, health, tech and B2B campaigns for their clients.