£50 – £55k + Competitive Benefits – London, E16
A PR & Communications Manager is needed to join a world class venue based near London City Airport. Expect to become an integral part of the vibrant and dynamic team that work behind the scenes making this the most successful events venue in the capital.
Hosting over 400 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts fully flexible event halls, conference & exhibition space, a multitude of meeting rooms and the UK’s largest flexible auditorium. They are now seeking a PR & Communications Manager to provide a single point of contact to drive consistency in communication, including tactics such as social media and PR.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications you will play a key role drive engaging, consistent, informative and relevant content to external audiences including, customers (event organisers), exhibitors, visitors, key stakeholders, as well as internal teams. Communications is at the forefront of their vision to be the home of world leading events, delivering great guest experiences for everyone who visits the venue.
To qualify… You should be a PR & Communications Manager / PR Manager / Communications Manager / Content Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager or similar we don`t mind, you just need to have a CV that can demonstrate:
- The ability to demonstrate a solid track record of communications experience;
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communications skills are a must;
- Good organisation skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders;
- Proven ability to work independently and to drive projects;
- The ability to use Microsoft Office suite and social platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Linked-In and Instagram to an advanced level;
- Knowledge of Buffer, Hootsuite or similar applications would be useful.
In return the PR & Communications Manager can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), income protection, childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.