Circa £28k & Excellent Benefits – London, SW1P (Hybrid Working Options)
A PR Senior Account Executive is needed to join an award-winning full-service communications agency based just a 5-minute walk from Victoria Station. If you are a Senior Account Executive, or an AE looking for the jump up, this is a unique opportunity to progress your career working on exciting campaigns for groundbreaking financial services brands, from fintechs to the biggest banks.
From media relations to social and media content creation, to data analysis, to organising internal teams – this role is varied and interesting. There is a lot of opportunity to get involved in driving the business forward and follow your own passions – working on internal marketing, diversity, social and other teams to make a real difference. If you are a great communicator who is enthusiastic, organised, flexible and up for a challenge where no day is the same then this is the place for you!
Since 1995, this leading fully integrated communications agency has specialised in financial and professional services and delivers exceptional branding, PR, advertising, content, digital, social media, sponsorship, and media planning. With over 100 industry awards, and a mission to transform the world of finance for the better, they are renowned for their excellent culture and open, fun, flexible and collaborative environment. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking Senior Account Executive to join their passionate team.
Joining as a Senior Account Executive in PR you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client accounts and will take the lead in developing relationships with key media and clients.
On a day-today basis the Senior PR Account Executive will:
- Drafting written materials such as comments and press releases, pitching stories and maintaining relationships with journalists, producers, influencers and podcasters. Contribute to the development of media strategies.
- Overseeing and undertaking research for existing client accounts and new business pitches. The ability to analyse data is important as we love to create stories using solid insights.
- Providing creative input to content and postings and spotting media opportunities.
- Project planning on aspects of client accounts and supporting AMs and ADs on implementation of client programmes and campaigns. Proactive management of KPI
- delivery and idea generation to retain and grow clients.
- Supporting and managing AEs on accounts
The agency operates a hybrid approach. At least a couple of days in the office and the rest is up to you. More time in the office, or some time working from home. It will probably vary week to week! It’s the best of both worlds — after all, nothing beats the buzz and energy of an agency in full swing.
To qualify… You’ll need to be a PR Account Executive / PR AE / Senior Account Executive / SAE or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in PR
- Fantastic problem solving and organisational skills
- The ability to communicate well
- You love finance / financial services (experience with financial services isn’t a must)
- You are thoughtful, considerate and generally a great person to work with.
Working alongside talented, passionate and enthusiastic professionals expect an open, relaxed environment offering the chance to make a real impact on exciting campaigns. In return, expect fantastic career progression, bonus, 23 days holiday (+3 days off at Christmas), season ticket loan, Mental Health team, medical insurance, life assurance, enhanced parental leave, childcare vouchers, regular social and culture events and much more.