£55 – 75k DOE (Negotiable) + Excellent Benefits – UK Wide, / Hybrid Home Working
A Product Strategy Lead / Product Owner, who has ecommerce experience is needed to join a Global Marketplace Platform that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon. Expect an exciting role developing ideas, researching competition, and developing a route for future development of their intelligent business insight platform (Compass).
You will be willing to attend the office in London on occasion.
Our client is the world’s first Global Marketplace Platform offering a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management, and advertising services in the UK and internationally. With a very competitive salary on offer and a superb benefits package that includes Free Amazon Prime, Flexible working, Contributory pension, Technology allowance, 25 Days holiday, your birthday off, access to an industry leading learning platform, Cycle to work scheme, Bike storage (if you attend the office), expect a rare opportunity to progress your career and work in arguably the most exciting area of e-commerce, with world leading brands (GHD, Next, Molton Brown, Fever Tree), leaders in innovation (Itsu) and fast-growing businesses (Candy Kittens).
Reporting to the Head of Technology the Product Strategy Lead / Product Owner will be responsible for leading a team of Data and Product Analysts and Data Scientists and will use them to develop the product strategy.
Working in an agile environment the Product Strategy Lead / Product Owner will:
- Prioritise the long-term backlog for the engineering team.
- Support the process of perfecting proprietary data models, through detailed analysis and root cause investigation and competitor analysis.
- Ensure data is processed efficiently, incompliance with our data governance processes.
- Collaborate with peers in the technical team.
- Continuously develop their own skills and knowledge as part of projects and our dedicated Learning and Development time.
To qualify… You should be a Product Strategy Lead / Product Owner / Product Lead / Technical Product Owner / Senior Product Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a Product Manager or Product Owner role
- Experience working in ecommerce
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- A strategic Mindset and ability to summarise and prioritise key deliverables
- The ability to create detailed documentation and product specifications.
Candidates will ideally also bring some of the following skills:
- An understanding of statistical/data science models.
- Experience accessing data from databases or APIs to validate or dismiss concepts and models.
- Product management or ownership certifications.
- Experience working with UX or web designers.
In return, expect to make a real impact joining a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up, who support their employees to where they are happiest, in an ambitious and supportive environment.