Circa £60k DOE + Bonus – London, Richmond / Hybrid Remote Working
A technical Production Manager / Senior Production Manager is needed to join a leading event production and creative agency, who specialise in the production of corporate events and digital media. Expect an exciting all-encompassing role creating and delivering innovative and impressive events ranging from intimate events for 100 people to large scale conferences, incentives and award ceremonies of 1,500+.
With over 30 years’ experience producing top quality events, this exciting agency are renowned for utilising the latest in event technology, set design, lighting, sound and video to produce a flawless show. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking an experienced Production Manager / Senior Production Manager to join the team and make their mark in this fast-growing company.
Working closely with the Production Director the Production Manager / Senior Production Manager will assist in the design and management of a wide range of projects, encompassing in person, hybrid and virtual events. You will ensure the smooth running of events from project conception, through to delivery and de-brief. This will include initial brief discoveries, concept design, budgeting and supplier management.
In more detail the Production Manager / Senior Production Manager will:
- Work with the Technical Producer to compile technical systems and briefs.
- Assist in the project design and delivery
- Oversee supplier specifications and negotiations, budget management and liaison
- Manage onsite crew, suppliers, freelancers
- Be the main point of contact for clients, venues and support teams.
To qualify… You should be a Production Manager / Senor Production Manager / Event Production Manager / Event Director / Live Event Production Manager / Head of Production / Senior Production Project Manager / Production Director or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Management experience in technical event production (ideally within the corporate sector), in both live and virtual environments Proficiency with CAD software (AutoCAD LT preferred)
- Experience managing large onsite crews and subcontractors
- Proficiency in all aspects of H&S management– in preproduction and on site
- Excellent computer literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time keeping abilities
- You are proactive with can-do attitude
- A high level of creativity
- A determination to achieve, succeed and improve skills and abilities
- A good team player with the ability to listen to and build on feedback.
Due to the nature of the role a willingness to travel and ability to be away from base for short periods of time on projects is required, a driving licence is useful. You are expected to attend the office in Richmond (TW9) 1-2 days a week.
The majority of the companies live events are based in and around London, and a candidate is sought who lives within the Greater London / Home Counties area.
With fantastic growth plans in the pipeline, expect to join an agency that produces great results for their clients. This role gives you the opportunity to shape the output of creative projects and to join a highly inspiring team, with plenty of scope for upwards movement to become part of an innovative and fast-moving company who truly look after their employees.