£25000.00 – £30000.00
A Project Coordinator / Administrator is needed to join an international creative production agency. Working from their office in Kingston, expect an exciting opportunity to make this newly created role your own. You will communicate and manage partner companies, covering all aspects of creating exhibitions and events around the world.
THIS IS AN OFFICE BASED POSITION. You are required to attend the office in Kingston (KT2), 5 days a week.
With over 25 years international experience, a global network of contacts, and a talented team, this production company specialises in delivering the complete package for focussed and purposeful Exhibition Design, Quality, Reliability and Service. They now need a Project Coordinator / Administrator to help turn their creative solutions into reality, no matter where and when a project takes place.
Working with the Operations Director, the Project Coordinator / Administrator will source multiple estimates from partners all over the world. Checking and reviewing incoming quotes and clearly communicating design agency expectations. You will manage the ongoing projects, maintain ongoing updates regarding project status and liaising with the operations director, setting out key milestones and deadlines for projects, keeping close attention to costs, book international travel and check internal documents prior to becoming external.
In short, you will be super organised, personable, and eager to get involved in some sensational and exciting projects.
To qualify… You could be an existing agency Project Coordinator / Administrator or bookkeeper, who is looking for change and would like a more dynamic day to day environment, we don’t mind, you just need a CV which demonstrates the following.
- Experience in a Project Coordination / Administration role.
- A good understanding of basic bookkeeping for outputting purchase Orders, filing and checking on project on-going costs and status.
- The ability to research subjects and items as well as placing orders.
- Excellent attention to detail and a creative eye.
- A can-do attitude who thrives on a challenge.
- A person who thrives on being part of a dedicate team, even when the going gets tough.
- An analytical approach to problem solving.
- An excellent grasp of the English language (written & spoken).
- A good understanding of Microsoft software, such as Teams and Excel.
- The ability to prioritise a varied workload, with excellent time management and organisational skills.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate looking to further their career, or even start their career within an agency environment. The opportunity to travel is available within this growing, and dynamic, exciting business, offering a fantastic working environment and great development potential.
Holiday is 20 days plus statutory bank holidays plus Christmas shutdown. Pension will apply after the probationary period, and you will auto-enrol into the government enforced company scheme. Sick pay follows all statutory rules and any sickness longer than 5 days need to be accompanied by a doctors certificate.