£30-40k + Excellent Benefits – Greater Manchester, Full Time Remote (UK)
A Project Manager / Digital PM is needed to join an agency who partner with charities and pro-social organisations to change the world for the better with tech. Expect to oversee the creation of websites, mobile applications and digital services that deliver a positive social impact.
This role can be full-time remote or a mixture of working from home and from their office in Manchester, it is up to you.
For more than a decade, this inspiring agency has partnered with charities, individuals and CSR leaders to combat society’s biggest issues with award-winning digital innovation, harnessing technology to impact people’s lives for the better. They are now seeking a Project Manager / Digital PM who would relish the opportunity to work on life changing products for clients as well as getting involved with in-house projects.
The Project Manager / Digital PM will take ownership of project delivery and lead a multidisciplinary team to deliver digital projects and products that delight clients, are profitable, satisfy employees and create a positive social impact. The role includes a mix of end-to-end delivery of brand-new websites and apps as well as ongoing development and evolution of established products. They also provide strategic, creative, marketing and digital transformation projects for clients.
The projects they work on reach millions of users and tackle the toughest social issues. Some examples include:
- A multi award-winning digital service tackling loneliness for Age UK.
- A platform to take millions of pounds of donations for Children In Need.
- The Gone For Good iOS and Android app – revolutionising the way people donate goods to charity.
- Websites that reach thousands of users every day to improve their health, education and quality of life.
- AChat bot and virtual assistant technology to support vulnerable individuals.
To qualify… We are looking for a Project Manager / Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager / Digital PM / Web PM / Agile PM or similar who is calm under pressure, loves all things digital and who can demonstrate:
- Digital / Software background and experience with website design and build projects of varying sizes.
- Experience working as part of a digital agency, working with external digital agencies or working within an in-house digital team.
- Experience of Agile delivery, with or without a recognised Agile project management qualification
- You value honest and open communication, you never avoid difficult conversations and know how to negotiate.
- Knowledge of how to use Jira or similar task-based project management tools.
- You are positive, proactive in terms of finding solutions, and want to work with a great team.
- You are a self-starter and take responsibility for your own schedule and workload and know when to delegate.
- You believe there is always a better way and can confidently adapt to change whilst maintaining control of budget, timelines, quality & relationships.
In return the Project Manager / Web PM can expect a fantastic benefits package that includes flexible working hours (9-day fortnight scheme), enhanced maternity / paternity package, a staff perks package, childcare vouchers and much more, all within an office populated by talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.