£38 – 45k DOE + Excellent Benefits. – London, EC1N / Hybrid Working
A Midweight Project Manager / Digital Producer is needed to join an independent creative agency, who work with some of the biggest brands in gaming and entertainment. Expect an exciting and varied role that will see you delivering a wide range of projects, including social, video, display and web development. You are not expected to have experience in all the above, but you are expected to have a few of these covered and the willingness to learn and get stuck in.
Hybrid working is available.
For more than a decade, this leading agency has delivered outstanding results for Nintendo, Riot Games (League of Legends), Ubisoft, Sega, Verizon Media and most recently Zynga. With offices in London & LA, they globally employ 70+ specialists covering strategy, creative, social, content, experiential, OOH, and TV. They are now seeking an uber talented Digital Project Manager / Marketing Project Manager / Digital Producer who would relish the opportunity to get involved in some sensational projects.
Working with the Client Services team the Project Manager / Digital Producer will manage multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production (including video), HTML5 digital display and websites. Whether you are managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception), ensuring clients and internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines, and deliverables from kick-off, problem solving or attending client briefs, it will be your meticulous attention to detail that ensures high quality projects are delivered on time and to budget.
You will be ready to hit the ground running on a lot of the work which varies from day-to-day sometimes it’s general project management, sometimes it’s strategy projects, sometimes it’s social, sometimes it’s campaign, or display etc.
To qualify… We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager / Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager / Digital PM / Web PM or similar who is calm under pressure, loves all things digital and who can demonstrate:
- Hands on experience in a similar Digital PM role, ideally within an agency.
- Experience managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production (including video), HTML5 digital display and websites.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to pick up challenging projects at any phase, at lightning speed with enthusiasm.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception).
- Problem-solving skills to hit deadlines whilst working against competing priorities, scope creep and change requests along the way.
- You are a team player.
- Any experience working on large scale animation projects would be a bonus as would any experience working with clients in the gaming/entertainment industry, but not a requirement, as this role will include work across several sectors.
In return the Digital Project Manager / Web PM can expect a fantastic benefits package that includes working on big game titles, early- finish August Fridays, Christmas and summer parties you’ll want to post about, breakfast, fruit, massages, Friday beers and much more, all within an office populated by extremely passionate digital natives who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.