£35 – 45k DOE – Northamptonshire, NN1
A super organised Resource Manager / Studio Coordinator, who is a scheduling whizz, and loves to juggle multiple projects is needed to join an award-winning agency who are experts in blended learning and digital media. Working from their office in Northampton, you can expect great benefits, ground-breaking campaigns, superb clients, a tight knit friendly team, and a real opportunity for career progression to a director level.
For almost two decades this innovative agency have led the way in delivering inspiring and engaging learning experiences. They don’t just ‘make’ eLearning content, they write, design, animate, film, build and bring to life content that supports companies all over the world: from Vodafone and Colgate to DHL and IHG. They now need a Resource Manager / Studio Coordinator with the interpersonal skills that gives others the sense that they’re being looked after, listened to and well managed, but not controlled.
Working alongside the Managing Director, Account Managers and Production Managers the Resource Manager / Studio Coordinator will be responsible for managing a diverse spectrum of tasks that makes the business stronger and more efficient. On a day-to-day basis expect to manage milestones, timelines, and resource allocation to ensure the best people are working on each project. You will keep an eye on budgets, plan how much time each project will spend in each department, be in daily contact with production and creative teams and much more.
In short, you will be the main contact point for all creative workflows and trafficking queries from other teams. You will be key in ensuring everyone feels happy and supported in their roles guaranteeing projects / the agency stays on track and to budget.
To qualify… You could be a Resource Manager / Studio Coordinator / Creative Resource Manager / Traffic Manager / Creative Traffic Manager / Workflow Manager / Studio Manager / Project Coordinator or similar, we don’t mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- Experience in a resource management / scheduling / project coordinating role
- Excellent data analysis, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you have the ability to work closely with account managers in overseeing budgets, utilisation, profitability, and other agency KPIs
- Initiative, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Superb attention to detail
- You’re a problem solver who likes to know what’s going on with every creative project
- The ability to work under pressure and make decisions required to achieve project objectives
- You have the confidence to meet with management to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
- You’re familiar with resource management software/project delivery platform (we would love a Smartsheet guru!)
This is an excellent opportunity the right candidate looking for a role with absolute ownership. In return you will get to work with a team of talented creative visionaries in a relaxed, friendly yet driven environment with many different perks such as paid for breakfast on Fridays, early finishes, and team drinks.